CREDITOR HAS BEEN PAID
The complexity and shroud of mystery surrounding claims of securitizations, assignments etc can be simplified if you just look at the money. This is why I have forensic auditors who chase this information down. Call living lies customer service 520-405-1688 if you can’t find an adequate analyst of your own who REALLY dig in.
- What money was paid to whom? When? How? Who is a witness that can authenticate and verify the documents used (ACH, Wire transfer, check) the documents used for money transfer?
- If the creditor already settled with the investment bank, then is the claim for collection or foreclosure on the mortgage still viable?
- How was the settlement allocated as to the investor-lenders?
- If the investor-lenders received all or part of the money from the investment bank, how much is owed by the homeowner and to whom?
- To whom was money paid? Who received…
View original post 307 more words