By Daniel Edstrom
DTC Systems, Inc.
Excerpts on Wrongful Foreclosure (changed by the Judge Sargis to Breach of Contract)
… a record has been created that someone not of record title purported to take action on a Deed of Trust prior to compliance with Civil Code 2932.5.
The court will not sanction conduct by this Defendant which puts into question the validity of the nonjudicial foreclosure process and California real property records. Though this issue could have been simply addressed by the recording of a new notice of default months ago, the ninety days under the new notice of default allowed to run and this creditor be on the door step of conducting a nonjudicial foreclosure sale consistent with the California statutes, it has elected to continue with the existing notice of default, subsequent substitution of trustee, and sale.
The contract between the parties is the Note and Deed of Trust.
Excerpt on Quiet Title
Though not artfully done, Macklin sufficiently explains that he asserts superior title to the Property over the Trustee’s Deed through which DBNTC asserts its interest in the Property. Given that Macklin has asserted that DBNTC cannot show that it complied with the minimal requirements for properly conducting a nonjudicial foreclosure sale, the motion to dismiss the Tenth Cause of Action is denied.
Download order here: http://dtc-systems.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Macklin-222-Order.pdf
Download memorandum opinion and decision (part 1) here: http://dtc-systems.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Macklin-221-Memorandum_Opinion_and_Decision_Part1.pdf
Download memorandum opinion and decision (part 2) here: http://dtc-systems.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Macklin-221-Memorandum_Opinion_and_Decision_Part2.pdf
Tagged with: breach of contract • California real property records • Civil Code 2932.5 • Daniel Edstrom • DBNTC • Deed of Trust • Deutsche • DTC-Systems • in RE: Macklin • Judge Sargis • nonjudicial foreclosure process • note • Trustee’s Deed • Wrongul Foreclosure
- 2932.5 is dead in 2nd district they can’t read “or other encumbrance” (timothymccandless.wordpress.com)
- Roger Bernhardt on Calvo -D/T assignments need not be recorded pre foreclosure (timothymccandless.wordpress.com)
- Foreclosure process is ‘utterly broken’ (lansner.ocregister.com)
- Audit Uncovers Extensive Flaws in Foreclosures (copy attached) (timothymccandless.wordpress.com)
- The Status Of America’s Troubling Foreclosure Market (businessinsider.com)
- DSnews.com: Foreclosure Sales Up for West Coast States Except Washington (foreclosure-avoidance.com)
- FORECLOSURES: Here They Come (businessinsider.com)
- The Trustee sale can be set aside (timothymccandless.wordpress.com)
- Short Sale Company Highlights Problems with 25 Billion Dollar Foreclosure Settlement and Presents Homeowners with Additional Options to Avoid Foreclosure (prweb.com)
- Judicial council meeting.You wonder about the attitude in California in particular, with regard to the problems w e’re facing…this should give you an idea. (timothymccandless.wordpress.com)