From: Charles Cox [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 6:44 AM
To: Charles Cox
Subject: Attorney General Kamala D. Harris Secures $18 Billion California Commitment for Struggling Homeowners – Another sell out!
Sold out again!!! I knew it. She’s right in there with Governor Moonbeam and his $8.4 billion settlement with Countrywide that helped him get elected that no one collected on…disgusting but typical and not unexpected. She’s obviously been to the “talk out of both sides of your mouth” school of politics.
- Winners, Losers: $25B Foreclosure Settlement (abcnews.go.com)
- The Harris Claim: Side Deals and Numbers (news.firedoglake.com)
- California To See Bulk Of Landmark Foreclosure Settlement (sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com)
- Kamala Harris, black homeowners could benefit from foreclosure deal (thegrio.com)
- California joins robo-signing settlement (lansner.ocregister.com)
- Feds and Banks Reached $25B Foreclosure Abuse Deal (lilynyland.wordpress.com)